- 2023 “Queer Vocals and Stardom on Chinese TV: Case Studies of Wu Tsing-Fong and Zhou Shen.” Queer TV China: Televisual and Fannish Imaginaries of Gender, Sexuality, and Chineseness, edited by Jamie J. Zhao. Hong Kong University Press, 2023, pp. 145–160. (forthcoming)
- 2023 “Sexuality and Trauma: Zhang Yixuan’s The Love that is Temporary and A Farewell Letter.” Taiwan Literature in the 21st Century (Sinophone and Taiwan Studies Series), edited by Chia-rong Wu and Ming-ju Fan. Springer, 2023. (forthcoming)
- 2019 “Transforming Emotional Regime: Pai Hsien-yung’s Crystal Boys.” Queer Cats Journal of LGBTQ Studies, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 87–105.
- “Fanyi yu jiyi de kuaxueke yanjiu [The Interdisciplinary Studies of Translation and Memory].” Review of Mapping Memory in Translation, by Siobhan Brownlie. Asia Pacific Translation and Interdisciplinary Studies, vol. 1, 2016, pp.117–24.
- “Book Review: Can These Bones Live?: Translation, Survival, and Cultural Memory by Bella Brodzki.” Asia Pacific Translation and Intercultural Studies, vol. 2, no. 1, 2015, pp. 74–77.
- 2020 Chinese translation of What Was the Great Chicago Fire?, by Janet B. Pascal. Hunan Science & Technology Press.
- 2019 English Translation of “From Modern Literature to Bamboo Hat,” by Kuo-ch’ing Tu. Taiwan Literature English Translation Series, no. 44, pp. 13-24.
- 2017 English Translation of “The Historical Background to the Founding of Modern Literature and Its Spiritual Orientation—Foreword for the Reissue of Modern Literature,” by Hsien-yung Pai. Taiwan Literature English Translation Series, no. 40, pp. 131-42.
- 2015 Chinese Translation of “Introduction” of Can These Bones Live?: Translation, Survival, and Cultural Memory, by Bella Brodzki. Asia Pacific Interdisciplinary Translation Studies, no.3, pp. 57-70.